~As for me and my scraps, we will serve the LORD!~
Feel free to visit my photo blog 365 Project...Photos of Faith, Family, Friends

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It ain't easy bein' green...

Ok, I never really thought about which muppet I would be like, but I am kinda pleased that I am a "Kermit"....and my favorite saying is "it ain't easy being Tink" (I say it to my dd all the time)...lol

So I guess it is only appropriate that I am a kermit...

I am now going to start a "ain't easy bein' green kit"...in celebration of my Kermie status..*smiles*

And it does pretty much match me..I always try to keep everyone around me happy and often border on obsessive over problems!

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kermit!! The muppets are my absolute favorite things!!! Your blogs & digi scrapping are awesome!
The link to the muppet test isn't working though :-(
Fantacy-you are AWESOME!!