~As for me and my scraps, we will serve the LORD!~
Feel free to visit my photo blog 365 Project...Photos of Faith, Family, Friends

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Scrapbrats Unite!!!!

:) Don't forget the Scrapbrat Chat, today at 2pm eastern time :)
if you are afraid you will forget, go to the chat room now Scrapbook-bytes Chat Room
and log in...then turn up your speakers and you will hear when everyone starts coming in :D.....
I will have a template for you this week :D that is our theme for this chat (I always give a small template, but this will be a full sized 12x12 template)....all you will have to do is use it to create a layout, post that layout in the Scrapbrat Chat gallery and you will get a freebie the following week :)....
I might even have to have a little freebie up for you on here later today :D....we will see :D....
Smiles & Hugs!
~fantacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL...have 2 grandsons running around and screaming...and I am hard of hearing...but it did sound like a great idea!...will try and be there...

JJ said...

Why are all your chats in the afternoon? I work, except on Friday. Wah wah wah. Are the templates posted anywhere so
we could atleast play if we can't
come to the chat?
Jan