~As for me and my scraps, we will serve the LORD!~
Feel free to visit my photo blog 365 Project...Photos of Faith, Family, Friends

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

2 more layouts?!

Can you believe that I actually scrapped TWO more layouts last night?! Yes TWO...and I am paying for it today since I only slept a whole 3 hours last night ;), but I absolutely LOVE how cute they turned out!
The first one I did as part of the October Element Challenge (that challenge is clickable if you are interested in joining in on the fun!) at the Scrap Orchard. I used the Spooktacular Mega Kit to make it :)...I am actually quite proud of my lil wordart I made using the elements in the kit! lol The 2nd layout is one I made using that GORGEOUS collab I was talking about last night (being on the CT definitely has some HUGE advantages!)....I told the boys I want them to let me take a bunch of pics of them so that I can do some scrapping of them too, but until that time, I will continue to scrap my li'lest pumpkin....anyway, here are those layouts and the previews of the kits they were created with!






I will be back later today with a lil something for YOU from me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya How are you?
Not chatted to you for a long while!
LOVE those layouts!! Good Work!!

Janel said...

Great layouts, love the Scrap Orchard Mega!!!

Kim B said...

Hey girl, WOWZA's you scrapping up a storm here- STUNNING PAGES!!
and yup funny how sleep is the last thing on our minds when we are nose deep doing LO's- lol
Great to see you are being so creative again- you work is EYE CANDY!
sending hugs
me

Being Mrs Miles said...

oh oh OH - its SO GOOD to see you back. I kept wondering what on earth you were up to, but know everyone has a life besides blogging LOL.

I missed ya!

Thx for sharing your lovely layouts and the kit is great hay? Wow!

I'll look forward to another visit soon! Thx for thinking of us out here!

~ Barb

Anonymous said...

Love those 2 kist and the pages you have made with them! and the word art definitively rocks!

Anonymous said...

Love all the layouts you have done recently - they are superb, as always with those lovely kids.