~As for me and my scraps, we will serve the LORD!~
Feel free to visit my photo blog 365 Project...Photos of Faith, Family, Friends

Monday, October 06, 2008

:) finally got some scrapping done!

:) I have been on the "sorta" CT at ScrapOrchard for a couple months now and I am LOVING it. The girls there are so much fun and are so super talented. I have been doing mainly commenting and such, but Kami (Ziggle Designs) has allowed me to have several of her kickin' kits in return! SO I finally got around to scrapping a couple layouts....one is using the October Mega (not part of Kami's store but for $3 for such a HUGE kit, duh pretty much a no brainer huh?), one is using a freebie from Shauna's (Pineapple Plantation) blog, and one is using the Ethan's Backyard Perfect Pair kit from Kami AND Shauna!


Credits/info:
journaling
Never the oldest, never the youngest...Too young to
do what your older brother does and too old to
act like your little sister gets to. Never quite
sure where you fit in and always trying
to find the place that
feels right to you.
I can’t wait for
the day when
you will see
that you have
already found

that place. It
is right where
you already are...
Smack dab in
the middle of my
heart...

Background paper- Duchess Designs
5 patterned papers & bling circle- Scrap Orchard October Monthly Mega!!!
tag alpha- Ziggle Designs
font- djb kennascript
flair/acrylic- mine



Credits/info:
journaling
We spent the Spring of our youth together, & the summer of our life is well into
its August. I look forward to our Autumn and await our Winter because i know
that true love stories never have an end...


:) dh & I have been together since a week before I turned 17 and he turned 19 (we have the same birthday lol)...this pic was from last year before our birthday...:)

Autumn Whisper Add-on Free"bee" by Pineapple Plantation Designs
font- djb kylie2



Credits/info:
"Today you are You,
that is truer than true.
There is no one alive
who is Youer than You..."

My youngest nephew, Daniel, on a rare day when he was letting me take a bunch of pictures of him...:)

Credit:
kit- Ethan's Backyard by Ziggle Designs & Pineapple Plantation Designs
alpha- All Taped Up by Ziggle Designs
quote- Dr. Suess

font- djb kylie2

There are SO many fabulous things going on in the Scrap Orchard shoppe right now! So many great new items (on top of the great items already there), AND now Irene Alexeeva is finally selling at the Orchard!!!! Let me tell you, this gal is UBER talented, UBER sweet, and UBER UBER generous! I have followed her blog for a few months now and LOVE LOVE LOVE everything she comes up with! Maybe some day if I am really really diligent and come up with some super layouts, I will make it on her CT *crossing fingers, wishing dust, and all that stuff*...
Anyway, her and Kami have come out with this freaking adorable kit called "Birdilicious" that you simply HAVE to be on the lookout for...I am guessing probably Friday...hm.....
Ok, here are just some of the new goodies from last Friday's Fresh Fruit at Scrap Orchard and some of Irene's absolutely GORGEOUS kits now available!!!




(I simply LOVE Kami's new kit and alpha!)

Here are my faves from Irene's new shop! (if you get a chance, stop by her blog HERE and tell her congrats on the new store! You can probably read back a bit and get to sample some of her fabulous blog gifts!)









isn't it all just too gorgeous?! So if you are lucky enough to have some cash in your paypal or if your credit card is not yet maxed, get your butt over to The Market (at Scrap Orchard) and check these out!!!!

No comments: