~As for me and my scraps, we will serve the LORD!~
Feel free to visit my photo blog 365 Project...Photos of Faith, Family, Friends

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A quick freebie & a question :)

:) Hey all :)
I have a quick "Oops" paper pack for you as a freebie and I question....
What kind of freebies do you like best?! Quick Pages, Templates, Papers, Word art?!
Let me know because I have a LOT of files I am going to be going through and a LOT of designing in the works and I would love to give you all what you want!
I have seen several brag book quick pages where you get one or two a day until you have enough to fill a brag book...would you like something like that?
OAKS is now officially closed :( for those of who didn't know, so you can find me at www.treasurestoscrap.com and www.designing-moments.net and I will be participating in World Scrapping Tour http://worldscrappingtour.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=54

Anyway, here is your freebie for now...those of you who emailed me, check your emails, I will have a gift for you there before the day is out. Click on the image to download :)

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Sweet papers!! You are a rockin girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers! I really like brag book pages; they make quick and easy gifts.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. I am enjoying quick pages and templates. I seem to have a huge stash of paper and elements on the hard drive...Hope you are well...our household spent Monday in "mourning", but we are fine now LOL...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Girl!

Thanks so much for the goodies and for updating us on where we can find you! I would have missed you and your creations so much if you hadn't done that.

As for what I like the most, right now I'm on a background papers and design elements kick; but I'm pretty easy to please. So just know that I'll be very content with any goodies you create!

Hugs,
Sass

Kim's Life said...

Thank you!!! You're work is terrific!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank your for the papers. Love the colors. I LOVE QP's.

Barb said...

Thank you so much for all of the goodies you have given to us. I think that I like the brag book pages best because they fit right in a bought album. No matter what you give out, it is sincerely appreciated.

Blessings

Anonymous said...

I really like bb pages but also like to have a few matching goodies and or a couple pieces of paper to help personalize or make it able to work with the pics that I have. Thanks for sharing and thanks for asking

Anonymous said...

i enjoy everything! i haven't mastered templates yet, but i'm sure what ever you design would be nice. thanks again!

Anonymous said...

At this point unless something I see is to die for, I'm only downloading freebies I can use for TTS and WST contests, (chuckle)... course that includes you! I have to admit, I'm an elements junkie though... I'll walk across the street in front of a bus for a cute frame, brad, eyelet, swirl... especially if it coordinates with something else I already have! Which is kind of funny since all my pages are so simple... but hey. We're all a study in contradictions. Thanks for asking!